Perfusion system for mesenteric beds
Perfusion system for mesenteric beds: powerful & smart!
Our system is designed for the perfusion of four independent isolated mesenteric beds of small animals.
The standard setup consists of four thermostated tissue baths with perfusate supply and a precision peristaltic pump providing constant flow, a fluid supply, a carbogen supply, a heating system and an amplifier.
- 1 to 4 independent baths
- suitable for any material
- suitable for any experimental protocol
(constant flow, different protocols for each bath, simultaneous or delayed perfusion…)
- perfusion flow from 5 to 20 ml/min.
- easy-to-manipulate steel organ beds
- adjustable organ bed heights
- adjustable bath volume
- adjustable carbogen supply
- very compact: the footprint of the whole system is smaller than an A4 sheet of paper!
- easy to maintain
- electrical stimulation possible through stainless steel beds
iox2 software performs real-time analysis of all recorded data and drives all connected hardware (regulator,electrovalves,...). Automation is also possible through use of protocols.
Standard available signals